THE GOLDEN ISLANDS LODGE
Current as of November 10, 2022
The website https://www.lelodgedesilesdor.com (hereinafter the "Site") is published by : LE LODGE DES ÎLES D'OR
Owner of the site : SARL Horstel Le Mas / 23 Rue d'Ouessant 75015 PARIS / RCS
PARIS n° 307 500 751 (hereafter "HORSTEL")
Share capital : 100 000 euros
Insurer of the establishment: MMA
Intra-community VAT number: FR61307500751
Establishment : LE LODGE DES ÎLES D'OR / 4205 Route de Giens 83400 HYÈRES
On-line launch of the site www.lelodgedesilesdor.com : November 30, 2019
Realization : Jeff Concept Toulon / 06.35.58.63.12
Hosting : Ovh France
Read in this page:
- Access to the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Limitation of liability.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law.
1. Access to the site
The access to the Site is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in case of force majeure or an event out of HORSTEL's control and subject to possible breakdowns and maintenance interventions necessary to the good functioning of the Site and the related materials. The access to the service is made from a microcomputer connected to a telecommunication network allowing the access to the Site according to the communication protocols used on the Internet network.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership of rights
All the elements (texts, logos, images, sound elements, software, icons, layout, database...) contained in the Site and in the associated sites are protected by the national and international law of the intellectual property. These elements remain the exclusive property of HORSTEL. As such, without prior written authorization from HORSTEL, you may not reproduce, represent, adapt, translate and/or transform, in whole or in part, or transfer to another website any element of the Site.
Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an act of infringement involving your civil and criminal liability. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only the use of the elements composing the Site is authorized for strictly personal purposes
The brands and logos reproduced on this site are registered by the companies that own them.
Any reproduction, republication or redistribution of the names or logos, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written permission of the relevant owner is prohibited by law.
Hypertext links to the Site
With the exception of sites disseminating information and/or content of an illegal nature and/or of a political, religious, pornographic or xenophobic nature, you may create a hypertext link to the Site on your site, subject to the twofold condition that it is a link to the Site's home page and that this link opens the Site in a new browsing window displaying the address https://www.lelodgedesilesdor.com. The setting up of a hypertext link does not authorize in any way the reproduction of elements of the Site or the presentation on third party sites of elements of the Site in the form of a Frame or related system.
Finally, the setting up of a hypertext link does not authorize in any way to propose the sending of a pre-written message to an e-mail address linked to the Site or the setting up of a system allowing the mass sending of messages whatever their nature. However, HORSTEL reserves the right to object to this authorization.
3. Limitation of liability
Hypertext links from the Site
Hyperlinks contained on the Site may refer to other websites or other Internet sources.
Insofar as HORSTEL cannot control these external sites and sources, you acknowledge that HORSTEL cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites and sources, and cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. Furthermore, you acknowledge that HORSTEL shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss, proven or alleged, resulting from the use of or reliance on the contents, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.
Finally, to the extent permitted by law, HORSTEL shall not be held responsible if the content of such other sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
The materials on the Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied; the Site could include technical and typographical errors or other inaccuracies, which you acknowledge and agree to by using the Site. HORSTEL shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the Site or in any referenced materials. The information contained in the Site is non-contractual and subject to change without notice.
The information presented on the Site is updated regularly. HORSTEL does not warrant that the functions contained in these materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall HORSTEL be liable for incidental, direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the materials on this Site.
HORSTEL takes all precautions to ensure that the content of the Site is not contrary to public order and good morals. However, if ideas or images offend certain particularly sensitive persons, HORSTEL cannot be held responsible.
HORSTEL shall not be held directly or indirectly liable for any reason whatsoever:
- in case of interruption of the service of the site motivated by maintenance operations or by the behavior of the users of the site,
- in case of inaccessibility and/or inability to use the site by any user of the site,
- in the event of damage to equipment of any kind whatsoever, loss of data, during a connection to the Site.
HORSTEL cannot be held responsible in case of contamination of the computer equipment of the Internet users resulting from the propagation of a virus or other computer infections.
As a user of the Site, it is your responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect your own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet.
In no event shall HORSTEL, its employees, suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on its Site be liable, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, financial or commercial damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or any information obtained from the Site.
By using the services of the Site, you acknowledge:
- that HORSTEL shall in no case assume any responsibility as regards the relations likely to be established between Internet users and third parties, whether or not partners of HORSTEL, as a result of or on the occasion of the use of the Services, and/or as regards the services provided by these third parties and the consequences that could result from their use.
- be aware that, due to the nature of the Internet network, HORSTEL cannot guarantee the availability of the Services nor incur any liability due to their unavailability.
- be aware that any violation of the legislative provisions in force and/or any infringement of the legitimate interests of third parties, or of their intellectual property rights, when consulting a website via the hypertext links available on the Site, is likely to lead to legal proceedings and sanctions against it.
- that, due to the nature of the Internet network, the data circulating on this network are not protected against any form of intrusion including by way of hacking. Therefore, you acknowledge that you have been warned that HORSTEL can in no way ensure the confidentiality, security or integrity of any information transmitted over the Internet. Consequently, it is up to you to implement the necessary means to preserve the confidentiality of information transmitted on the Internet network.
HORSTEL reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue without notice any or all of the Services.
HORSTEL reserves the right, for the Services whose access requires the provision by HORSTEL of an identifier (login and password), to remove and/or suspend the said access in case of
- complaints or claims filed against the Internet user.
The Internet user undertakes, when using the Services, not to contravene legislation, regulations, current practices, the legitimate interests of third parties and of HORSTEL. In this respect, you shall not, in particular:
- to send, distribute or make available through the Site any pedophilic messages, texts or images, incitement to racial hatred, denial of crimes against humanity, defamation, call to murder or suicide of minors as well as any act of computer hacking, fraudulent collection of personal data,
- contravene the legislation relating to intellectual property and personality rights,
- to use, within the framework of classification services proposed on the Site, any automatic means allowing a massive vote involving an artificial overload of the server,
- disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation and/or accessibility of the Site or any other service and/or content available on the Internet, or use the Site to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials in any form.
In the event that HORSTEL has good reason to believe that a User has failed to comply with any of the above provisions, HORSTEL reserves the right, where possible, to suspend or terminate access to the Site. HORSTEL shall not be liable to the User for exercising or failing to exercise this right to suspend or terminate access to the Services.
4. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
In case you have made a reservation through HORSTEL (websites, mobile, applications or booking centers), and you encounter a problem following this reservation or during your stay, you have the possibility to file a complaint with :
- the hotel where your stay took place.
- our Customer Service France (for stays in France)
o By mail to HORSTEL - Customer Service - 4205 route de Giens 83400 Hyères
o By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
o or by phone at 04 94 41 38 39 - Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Our customer service department will contact you within 4 days to provide you with an answer. After having referred the matter to the customer service department or the Establishment to try to resolve the dispute amicably, and in the event of a negative response or in the absence of a satisfactory response within sixty (60) days from the date of referral, the Customer may refer the matter to the Tourism and Travel Ombudsman at the following postal address
Tourism and Travel Ombudsman BP 80303 75823 Paris Cedex 17
Website : www.mtv.travel
- The procedures for contacting the Mediator and his contact details are available by clicking on the following link: How to contact the Tourism and Travel Ombudsman, which can be found in the Reservations tab of the "help and assistance" section, or on the website www.mtv.travel
- The Mediator may be contacted within twelve (12) months of the first complaint.
- The form for contacting the Mediator is available at the following link:
Form to refer to the Tourism and Travel Mediator.
HORSTEL also informs the Customer of the existence of a European platform for Online Dispute Resolution ("ODR") to which he/she may have recourse. The Customer can access it from the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.